Home and Site Delivery Procedure:
Lead times are normally 7 to 10 days depending on stock availability.
On occasions, this can be sooner depending on the location of
stock (depending on depot).
If there is no stock we will call the customer to check if there is an alternative product.
Deliveries are covered between Monday to Friday 7am – 5pm
· When a Customer Orders: Customers will be notified with an estimated delivery date when Ordering (7 – 10 days).
· Customers will be notified with a proposed delivery date normally within 48hrs of ordering.
· Day of Delivery: Driver will contact the customer by telephone or text message before arrival.
· Driver Arrival: The driver delivers to kerbside to the nearest access point, Please note for us to get our products delivered to you without issues please make sure there are "two abled bodied people" at the location to offload the product from the kerbside delivery, as often the delivery drivers delivering the goods will not offload the goods themselves, and will require "two able bodied people" to offload their own delivery from the kerbside themselves.
· Important Notice: Even though we do our very best, Please leave room for error, we advise you not to book a fitter or trades person or remove any of your fixtures or fittings before you have received your worktops and checked they in new condition and all parts are accounted for as replacements and follow on items will take time to sort out.
· Failed Deliveries: If a delivery is made the delivery charge will still be applicable. Re-delivery to the address or to an alternative address must be supplied by the customer; this will incur an additional charge. New redelivery charges are normally set at the same cost of the original delivery.
· Bank Holidays: We do not deliver on Bank Holidays. Any orders taken before, on or after a Bank Holiday will not be processed until the next working day and will be delivered as per the delivery option chosen at checkout.
We cannot be held accountable for loss, damage or time schedules which are out of our control.
More details about delivery can be found on our terms and conditions page.